Increase in sale price when the home is properly staged using professional services and high quality furniture.
Increased Sales Price
We provide the furniture, design, put-up and take down!
You do nothing!
We are so fast you won’t even know we where there! From start to finish in as little as 24hrs from your first consultation!
Some error has occured.
What is Home Staging?
Home staging is a service that helps you to sell your home faster and for a more. We understand that moving is a big decision—and a big expense—so we offer this service as a way to make your move easier and less stressful. Let us ensure that your home sells quickly, and at the price you need, with our home staging.
Seeing a home for the first time is much like meeting someone new—first impressions matter. When you are ready to sell your house, one of our expert home staging professionals will assess what can be done to help it look its best. Using beautiful HRC Furniture Design pieces, our home stager create a welcoming environment that allows potential buyers to better understand the dimensions of each room, envision their own belongings in the space, and recognize the full potential of the house. This has been proven to increase the selling price of a house while reducing the time it spends on the market.
Vacant vs. Occupied
Vacant: We take an empty house and make it a home.
Showing a vacant home makes the property feel cold, uninviting and small because there is no frame of reference. Buyers become confused when rooms are not clearly defined; therefore, they are unable to emotionally connect with a home.
When merchandising these properties, we take the approach that we are marketing a lifestyle; the property is showcased like a model, helping buyers connect to the space.
Only 10% of people can visualize what a space would look like furnished, while the other 90% cannot imagine how they would live in the home.
Occupied: This option allows the HRC Furniture & Design team to use the seller’s furniture and possessions.
Occupied Home Staging offers the option of supplementing the homeowner’s own items with artwork, decor and furniture from our inventory.
How Does Home Staging Work?
Home staging works in several different ways. Firstly, it helps viewers to experience a house as a home. They say home is where the heart is, that that’s true. Home, by its very nature, is an emotional concept, and most people will buy a home as much for sentimental reasons as logical ones. Making your house feel more welcoming while it’s on the market can help would-be buyers to view it as a potential home rather than a building.
Secondly, home staging helps people see possibilities. Did you know that, statistically, only about 1 out of every 10 people has the ability to see past minor imperfections to the full potential of a home? Home staging helps buyers imagine what look beyond that and that experience the house fully.
Thirdly, home staging helps buyers to see themselves in the living space. It is important that each individual family or couple have the ability to superimpose their ideas over a house, so home stagers create a space that is neither too personalized nor too bland. A good home staging professional understands how to achieve the right balance.
How much does it cost?
The cost of home staging can vary from house to house. The size of the home, services required, and other variables all play a part in determining costs. Our home stager will work with you one-on-one to create a package that best suits your needs, your home, and your budget. For information, or to set up an evaluation and estimate, please contact us by email or at 470-422-1586.
Do You serve the Metro Atlanta Area?
Located in Atlanta, Georgia, we are proud to serve communities in and around Atlanta with competitive prices and excellent service. Our home stagers will gladly drive to your location within Metro Atlanta, but you can also reach us online or by phone for a consultation.
Are you insured?
HRC Furniture Design meets or even exceeds all insurance requirements for the State of Georgia, both for furniture sales, and for home staging. Please email us or call us at 470-422-1586 for more information.