What is Home Staging?
Home staging is a service that helps you to sell your home faster and for a more. We understand that moving is a big decision—and a big expense—so we offer this service as a way to make your move easier and less stressful. Let us ensure that your home sells quickly, and at the price you need, with our home staging.
Seeing a home for the first time is much like meeting someone new—first impressions matter. When you are ready to sell your house, one of our expert home staging professionals will assess what can be done to help it look its best. Using beautiful HRC Furniture Design pieces, our home stager create a welcoming environment that allows potential buyers to better understand the dimensions of each room, envision their own belongings in the space, and recognize the full potential of the house. This has been proven to increase the selling price of a house while reducing the time it spends on the market.
How Does Home Staging Work?
Home staging works in several different ways. Firstly, it helps viewers to experience a house as a home. They say home is where the heart is, that that’s true. Home, by its very nature, is an emotional concept, and most people will buy a home as much for sentimental reasons as logical ones. Making your house feel more welcoming while it’s on the market can help would-be buyers to view it as a potential home rather than a building.
Secondly, home staging helps people see possibilities. Did you know that, statistically, only about 1 out of every 10 people has the ability to see past minor imperfections to the full potential of a home? Home staging helps buyers imagine what look beyond that and that experience the house fully.
Thirdly, home staging helps buyers to see themselves in the living space. It is important that each individual family or couple have the ability to superimpose their ideas over a house, so home stagers create a space that is neither too personalized nor too bland. A good home staging professional understands how to achieve the right balance.
How much does it cost?
The cost of home staging can vary from house to house. The size of the home, services required, and other variables all play a part in determining costs. Our home stager will work with you one-on-one to create a package that best suits your needs, your home, and your budget. For information, or to set up an evaluation and estimate, please contact us by email or at 470-422-1586.
Do You serve the Metro Atlanta Area?
Located in Atlanta, Georgia, we are proud to serve communities in and around Atlanta with competitive prices and excellent service. Our home stagers will gladly drive to your location within Metro Atlanta, but you can also reach us online or by phone for a consultation.
Are you insured?
HRC Furniture Design meets or even exceeds all insurance requirements for the State of Georgia, both for furniture sales, and for home staging. Please email us or call us at 470-422-1586 for more information.
- Purchases under $500 – Basic will be and additional 10%, Room of Choice will be 15%, White Glove an additional 20% on top of the purchase price.
- Purchases 500-$999 – Basic is included, Room of Choice will be an additional 10% and White Glove an additional 15% on top of the purchase price.
- Purchases $1000-$1999, Room of Choice is included, White Glove will be an additional 10% on top of the purchase price.
- Purchases $2000 White Glove is included.
- Deliveries are not typically made on Saturdays or Sundays
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APOs
- If you live in a non-contiguous U.S. state or territory—in Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands—additional fees or shipping restrictions may apply
You can return an item for a refund within 30 days of delivery. For most products, we offer two methods of returns:
1. You can receive a full refund in the form of store credit. If necessary, we’ll pick up the item at a scheduled time. With this option, returns are completely free—meaning we’ll cover the cost of return shipping.
2. You can also receive a refund of the merchandise total in your original payment method— all you need to do is ship the item back to us. Return credits are issued within 24 hours once the item is received and inspected. Please note: With this option, you will be responsible for paying the carrier directly for return shipping costs.
For some products, we offer a modified version of our return policy. If you are ordering one of these items, please click the link below to learn more about its return policy.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned include:
•Items Marked “Non-Returnable” (clearly indicated on the sale page before placing your order)
Extended Holiday Return Policy!
You have until January 31 to return orders placed between November 1 and December 31. Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping costs. If you receive an item that has a problem, please report the issue through Account.
We package all of our products well so they arrive on your doorstep snug, safe, and secure. We double-box many items, and we refuse to sell products that are easily damaged during shipping. If an item does arrive damaged or with parts missing, please notify us within 30 days. We’re happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible.
- For instructions on how to order replacement parts, please see “Ordering Replacement Parts.”
- If you ordered by Truck Freight or White Glove, please note the instructions below.
Our Truck Freight and White Glove return policy.
- When you sign for delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged, please write “Package Damaged.” If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment. Once the package returns to us we will send you a new one right away.
- If you have already accepted the package and notice missing or damaged parts, please contact us right away and we will ship you replacement parts free of charge. We usually only have a 48-hour window to file freight claims. If we cannot replace the parts, our carrier will pick up the original package and we will send you a full replacement.
- If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, you can return the item under our standard return policy.
- If you received a damaged product or the wrong product and we cannot solve the issue with either a full replacement or replacement parts, we will pay to return the item us, on top of the refund.
- If your product has a manufacturer’s defect, we can either replace the defective part, or, if necessary, the entire unit.
- We select only the most reliable, highest quality products and the most reputable manufacturers to work with. If you have any issues or questions, don’t hesitate to seek our many resources.
- Click on the “Order Replacement Parts” link in the Orders section on the Welcome page of My Account.
- If you have more than one order that has shipped, please select the order that contains the item(s) in need of replacement parts.
- On the following page, mark the checkboxes next to each item you’d like replacement parts for.
- Select the problem that best describes your experience in the drop-down menu.
- Describe the problem in the included field (and please include part numbers if possible).
- Select your preferred contact method.
- Click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page
As stated at the time of your purchase, clearance items cannot be returned. However, if you received this item and find there is substantial damage or some other issue, please get in touch with us. Of course we want to be fair.